As noted, we don't mirror debian specifically but do for ubuntu, centos, and mint.

http://mirrors.usinternet.com/

How big is a full debian mirror? Maybe we can add it.

________________________________
From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Richard Laager <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 5:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Debian Mirrors

On 1/11/20 1:43 PM, Jay Hanke wrote:
> Is anyone hosting Debian mirrors available over MICE?

It's not accessible via MICE, but http://mirror.steadfast.net is
relatively close, fast, and mirrors both Debian and Ubuntu. From my
machine, it is the closest publicly listed Debian mirror (according to
netselect). We have been using it for years for Ubuntu, though I'm going
to give the US Internet mirror a try (since they're closer).

For Debian, I had switched from Steadfast to Fastly
(cdn-fastly.deb.debian.org). My commit message at the time said that
Fastly was in Minneapolis and faster, but neither of those things are
true today it seems.

--
Richard