Starting on the morning of 1/30/20, one	of the ipHouse customers was
SPAM bombed, with something on the order of 500,000 - 750,000 emails.

This clogged up	the inbound mail servers trying	to process all of this
junk mail all at once trying to	deliver	into their (full) inbox, so normal
email delivery was queued up waiting for alot of this junk to process.

There was also a large increase	in the amount of blow-back SPAM	coming
in, so I'm not sure what the SPAMers may have been doing otherwise on
the Internet today or if it was	just localized to us here.

We took	measures to put	additional SPAM	blocking protection against
their target's account, and then started cleaning out the inbound
queues of this influx of junk.

Various	systems	got done at different times between 10:00AM and
10:30AM CST until the queues were at normal levels instead of this
glut of email that could no longer deliver due to the full mailbox.

Everything is running clean now	for inbound email. Normal delivery
times are being seen for inbound email, and there should be no more
delays, no more email is being queued up waiting for the delivery
agents to put mail into the mailboxes.

We'll be monitoring everything as we normally do. If you have any
questions please let us know at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Green Cloud Technologies --