Since there is a lot of shared interest in this. Our updates from Zayo.

0329
They still have not been able to locate the hand hole they have to access. They have contacted multiple people on this, including the people that installed the fiber path and have had no luck finding this.
They are continuing to work on this and hope to have better results soon.

5:01am update from the ticket

They still have not been able to locate the handle hole. The vendor that laid in the cable, they were finally able to reach the people that did it and they provided our OSP the GPS coordinates for the hand hole and the distance out from the nearby fence line that the cable should be. She is doing some "pre-locate" while the cable crews are occupied otherwise

6:55am update

They are still digging and have not located the hand holds yet. They are still working on locating. The crew that did install work of the cable is on their way. ETA is about 4 hours from now.

It looks like it has been a struggle all...

Ben Wiechman
Director of IP Strategy and Engineering
Direct: 320.256.0184
Cell: 320.247.3224
150 Second Street SW | Perham, MN 56573 | arvig.com