Many of the networks are preparing for an extended quarantine period. MICE
is seeing near record daily traffic. We will likely surpass the super bowl
peak traffic sometime in the next 3 to 5 days.

We will also likely see another large spike in traffic when the remote
learning starts for K-12 and University students over the coming weeks.