See Attached - I received this earlier tonight.

Thanks.

Larry L.

-----Original Message-----
From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 11:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] Fiber Cut?

WARNING!! This message originated from an External Source. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.

I'm looking at what appears to be a fiber cut on Zayo's route into the 511 building from the SW metro, affecting the Belle Plaine remote and several of us who come in from that direction are down or on alternate links.   Based on my nodes affected the cut must be between 511 and Cologne, I don't know of any scheduled maintenance on that span.  Looks like it happened a little after 10pm CDT.

[Anthony_Anderberg]