I believe it is a scheduled maintenance on work being done in Chaska.  You were probably missed on the notification.  Happens to us all the time.

Dean

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020, 11:56 PM [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm looking at what appears to be a fiber cut on Zayo's route into the 511 building from the SW metro, affecting the Belle Plaine remote and several of us who come in from that direction are down or on alternate links.   Based on my nodes affected the cut must be between 511 and Cologne, I don't know of any scheduled maintenance on that span.  Looks like it happened a little after 10pm CDT.

[Anthony_Anderberg]