Fyi, I've de-preferred the routes we receive from Charter until the second link is up and running.

Thanks,

Colin Murphy
Sr. Network Engineer
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
Northern Lights Gigapop
Desk: 612-626-0870

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 11:55 AM Jay Hanke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Charter is adding a second 10G link. The cross connect and optic have been installed but it has not been lagged into service yet.