Thanks Chris for the info.  I've emailed Charter as well.

Thanks,

Colin Murphy
Sr. Network Engineer
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
Northern Lights Gigapop
Desk: 612-626-0870

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 12:23 PM Chris Wopat <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 3/25/20 12:21 PM, Colin Murphy wrote:

> Fyi, I've de-preferred the routes we receive from Charter until the second link is up and running.

We've done the same. Ours should have dropped about 1gbps off, moving
this traffic to Chicago for us.

Looking at their current graphs, they're no longer maxed out at this time.

We had emailed Charter about this prior to this MICE thread, they did
confirm the upgrade was in progress.

--
Chris Wopat
Network Engineer, WiscNet