Two general schools of thought here:

a.) carry the MICE prefix in your IGP (OSPF, ISIS, etc) - not BGP, if you need it to recurse next hops. While this is the ‘easy button’, it has the unintended impact of allowing things on your network to directly target MICE IPs which should be avoided - the only things we want talking to directly to MICE IP’s are other BGP speaking routers to establish BGP sessions.

b.) set next-hop-self on your sessions on IXP facing router, so next hop is rewritten to the router itself towards the rest of your network. That way, you don’t need to carry the IX prefix in your IGP at all.