Anyone know of an outage that Zayo has been experiencing in the Metro area since about 10:30pm last night?  We’ve found that it was a planned maintenance that nobody had been notified about.  I don’t know if it affects other systems (like Ethernet or dark fiber), but toll services using Intelliquent (Onvoy) have been down since that time and nobody has gotten any updates about this thing.

Thanks for any info you can share!

Dean

Dean Bahls

   Network Services Manager | Cooperative Network Services, LLC

   14 Main St SW | PO Box J | Menahga, MN  56464

   218.346.3635 (Direct) | 218.564.3000 (Main Office)