On 04/16/2020 at 5:32PM CDT, the router	engine crashed on one
of our upstream	edge routers, causing a	BGP failover to	the other
edge router while it came back online. Its possible this was
triggered by an	emergancy maintenance done upstream of us and the
influx of data from that coming	back online.

It was running again in short order, but the BGP process and route
resolution took many minutes past this time to recompute the
routing tables again after the router was back in action.

This caused routing disruptions	during the recompute time for
any connectivity through our upstreams.	After this process
was done, the network has been stable.

We'll be monitoring everything as we normally do. If you have any
questions please let us know at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

           -- ipHouse/Green Cloud Technologies --