On 05/28/2020 at 12:20PM CDT, both inbound SPAM	filter boxes stopped
accepting email	in on port 25 from all remote sources.
Everything else	here was running normal.

After a	call into EdgeWave tech	support, we have the primary box
running 100% fine and accepting all email, but the backup box is still
offline. We will continue to work with EdgeWave	tech support to	bring
both boxes fully online	and at 100% funcionality for redundancy.

This outage would have delayed email being sent	in to every email user
of the system until 1:00PM today. Remote systems would have queued up
the email to be delivered, and will be retrying for delivery into us
over the afternoon to deliver back in now that things are working.

We'll be monitoring everything as we normally do. If you have any
questions please let us know at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

           -- ipHouse/Green Cloud Technologies --