Hi Steve,
Thank you for the email.  We are trying to bring up a new peering with
MICE, but it seems to be causing issues.  Would you be able to provide any
more detail on what you were seeing?  I've shutdown the peering from this
router to the MICE route servers and you should be able to bring yours back
up.

Thanks,

Colin Murphy
Sr. Network Engineer