HE.net will parse out your AS-SET or export: line in AUT-NUM object.
See: http://routing.he.net/algorithm.html

Ideally, best case, you have:

AS-SET including your ASN and your downstream customers (if any)
ROUTE objects created for each prefix with origin set to the correct ASN
AUT-NUM for your ASN with an export line matching your as-set (ie: export: to ANY announce AS65535-AS-SET-OBJECT)

If you haven’t also update PeeringDB.com with your as-set info.