*From:* MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> *On Behalf Of *Ben
Wiechman
*Sent:* Monday, June 29, 2020 4:34 PM
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* [MICE-DISCUSS] Fiber Cut?

Is anyone riding the Zayo fiber toward Omaha?

We're seeing what appears to be a fiber cut about 35,000' west/south of
Fremont toward Omaha. Does anyone know of anything that might be happening
in that area?

*Ben Wiechman*

Director of IP Strategy and Engineering

Arvig | 224 East Main Street | Melrose, MN 56352 | arvig.com