From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ben Wiechman
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 4:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] Fiber Cut?

Is anyone riding the Zayo fiber toward Omaha?

We're seeing what appears to be a fiber cut about 35,000' west/south of Fremont toward Omaha. Does anyone know of anything that might be happening in that area?

Ben Wiechman

Director of IP Strategy and Engineering

Arvig | 224 East Main Street | Melrose, MN 56352 | arvig.com