On 5/18/20 9:53 AM, David Farmer wrote:
> I’ll try to finish up the paperwork early next week.

Were you able to send the information to Arista? My understanding is
that they are looking for you to send an email along these lines:

----
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: Corey Hines <[log in to unmask]>, Richard Laager <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MICE Hardware Transfer

Please transfer ownership of the following to MICE:

1 - 7500R-36QC-LC, SN:SSJ16420315
1 - DCS-7504N Chassis, SN:HSH16345632
4 - PWR-3KT-AC-RED Power Supplies
4 - DCS-7500R-FM Fabric Modules, SN:JPE16470459, SN:JPE16470431,
    SN:JPE16470537, SN:JPE16470531
2 - 7500-SUP2 Supervisor Modules,  SN:JPE16305892, SN:JPE16312295
----

It's really risky for us to start relying on the new line card without
support, as if it died, we could not get a replacement in a timely
fashion. We can't get support until you tell Arista to transfer
ownership to MICE.

--
Richard