We're down hard going to Mpls. I have a Zayo maintenance ticket that might be related to the outage.
Dear Zayo Customer,

Please be advised that the below scheduled maintenance activity will be commencing momentarily.

Maintenance Ticket #: TTN-0004233736

Maintenance Window

1st Activity Date
22-Jul-2020 22:00 to 23-Jul-2020 05:00 ( Central )
23-Jul-2020 03:00 to 23-Jul-2020 10:00 ( GMT )

Location of Maintenance: Hwy 41 & Lyman Blvd Chaska,MN

Reason for Maintenance: Zayo will perform maintenance to implement a permanent repair and move services over from a temporary solution.

I really detest these 2200 maintenance window start time s that Zayo does.

Jeff Dahna
General Manager | City of Windom Telecom Dept-Windomnet