We're seeing services come back on line (including MICE remote in Albert Lea).

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 3:16 PM Ben Wiechman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Internal Comment: Locates are finishing up before the fiber is dug up. The cut happened crossing a creek and will be temporarily fixed today and fully repaired on a future date. ETR: 10:00PM

Looks like a cut in Northfield. That update was from 40 minutes ago.

Ben Wiechman

Director of IP Strategy and Engineering

Arvig | 224 East Main Street | Melrose, MN 56352 | arvig.com