On 8/9/20 3:57 PM, Jay Hanke wrote:
> We ask that each network log in and update their information.
>
> In particular-
> -IPv4/IPv6 AS-SET and routing registry source
> -Max Prefix
Where would I find these?

I clicked on IRRDB Entries and the prefixes and ASNs were empty. I
clicked "Update Prefixes" and "Update ASNs" respectively, and now there
is stuff there.

> -Billing information

This, and everything else on the Details page doesn't seem to be editable.

> -Anything else that is incorrect, much of the information was pulled
> from PeeringDB.
>
> If your network doesn't have an updated PeeringDB record, please
> create one at https://peeringdb.com

I have one, it should be correct AFAIK, and I am using my PeeringDB
account to login to IXP Manager.

--
Richard