From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ryan Malek <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 7:45 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXT]: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Outage this am

I also saw the same outage from the Emery POP.

Ryan Malek - Router12 Networks LLC
Internet, Phone, and Hosted Services

Ph. 641.420.7180

On 8/11/2020 7:23 AM, Steve Savoy wrote:

Hi everyone,

Anybody else experience an outage this am?

Looks like it started at 00:13 and ended around 00:56

I believe Jay said MICE was redundant know.

Thank you,

Steve Savoy

WCTA

Confidentiality Notice: This correspondence is the property of Winnebago Cooperative Telecom Association and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.