Greetings all,

                Last night I cutover to a new Arista for BGP services facing MICE and a few other peers.  All my other peers are up and functioning properly, but I cannot reach any of the MICE peers.  Since I am connected to the Zayo remote switch in Belle Plaine, I had Zayo bounce my port thinking it was a mac-limit issue.   Even before they did this, I can see MICE peers in ARP and in the MAC-Table, but I cant ping any of them, like the traffic is filtered in one direction.  Zayo’s port bouncing had no effect.

Any ideas Arista/MICE guru’s?

James Urwiller

Network Architect

Stealth Broadband