From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jeremy Lumby
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 12:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] config assistance?

James,

                This is because Zayo is a non-compliant extension switch operator.  There have been several things approved by the MICE board that Zayo has become non-responsive on implementing.  As a result we needed to put a MAC filter in place on Zayo’s link to the MICE core.  You can let me know your new MAC address, and I can update the filter.  Also there are some other things related to route server security coming up shortly that will become an issue on the Zayo extension switch.  If you have a good contact there, we would love to have them work with us.

Jeremy