US Internet (AS10242) will be performing some network maintenance (primarily router reboots for updates) that will cause our IX connection and all router BGP sessions to drop. We intend to shift traffic away beforehand to be as graceful as possible.

The event should be between

FROM: Monday, February 22th at 11pm (CST)
TO:  Tuesday, February 23th at 6am  (CST)

We've reserved the following day (same times) as a backup date as well.
FROM: Tuesday, February 23th at 11pm (CST)
TO: Wednesday, February 24th at 6am (CST)

Justin Krejci

Network Engineer

952.253.3200

12450 Wayzata Blvd. Suite 320 | Minnetonka, MN 55305