Hail IX-Denver Members!

Our 2021 election is underway. You can check out the details and the full slate of candidates here:
https://ix-denver.org/about/2021-election/

The important bit is that we will be sending all of you an invite for a virtual members meeting on 18 February. At that event you will get a chance to meet / hear from all of the candidates in this year's election.

Following that meeting, we will open up voting (you will receive a link). Only one vote will be accepted from each member - it's up to you to decide who will vote.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
~Chris

--