Our Qrator monitoring noticed that BANKONIT’s BGP session going in and out many times between 11:17 pm to 5:59 am

Frank

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Keith Wirch
Sent: Saturday, March 6, 2021 9:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] Packet Loss between 00:00 and 05:00 this morning

Anyone else experience intermittent packet loss between 00:00 and 05:00 this morning?  We noticed a bunch of our IPSEC tunnels were coming and going and website availability was hit and miss.  We thought we saw loss in Level3 so we turned down Peering but we still were seeing loss on other providers.  Didn’t seem to be MICE specific but were not able to pinpoint the issue exactly.

 Keith Wirch
 Infrastructure Engineer
 ----
 Atomic Data®  //  Safe. Simple. Smart.®