Thanks.  Our helpdesk has documented 10 customers that are across a variety of access networks and prefixes and have a variety of RGs.  Still haven’t identified a smoking gun.

Frank

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Richard Laager
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 9:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Hulu Live/Fastly

On 3/1/21 5:28 PM, Frank Bulk wrote:

We’ve received 5 to 7 reports about Hulu Live issues (“freezing up”) in the last week or so.  They’re not all on Roku as we’ve had at least one person with an Amazon Firestick. For those where we’ve identified the source IP it’s been Fastly, which is present at MICE.

Curious if anyone else has received an uptick in Hulu Live complaints?

We had one guy with a Roku TV who said it did it more than once today.

--
Richard