We received the following notice on 16MAR2021,  If you guys are on legacy Neutral Path circuits you might need to have Zayo add your circuits to their notification list.

Zayo Maintenance Notification

This email serves as official notification that Zayo and/or one of its providers will be performing maintenance on its network as described below. This maintenance may affect services you have with us.

Maintenance Ticket #: TTN-0004856934

Urgency: Planned

Date Notice Sent: 16-Mar-2021

Customer: City of Windom - Windomnet

Maintenance Window

1st Activity Date
31-Mar-2021 22:00 to 01-Apr-2021 05:00 ( Central )
01-Apr-2021 03:00 to 01-Apr-2021 10:00 ( GMT )

Location of Maintenance: 5th Ave & Excelesior Blvd Hopkins, MN

Reason for Maintenance: Zayo will perform of Neutral Path fiber for new storm sewer construction.

Expected Impact: Service Affecting Activity: Any Maintenance Activity directly impacting the service(s) of customers. Service(s) are expected to go down as a result of these activities.

Circuit(s) Affected:

Circuit Id

Expected Impact

A Location CLLI