Thanks everyone; much appreciated!

Jesse

-----Original Message-----
From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jay Hanke
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 2:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Old/Stale Infrastructure information - IXP Dashboard / AcenTek

EXTERNAL: This email originated from a sender outside AcenTek. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

No problem. I moved the port into their LAG in the portal. Graphs in the portal should update in 24 hours.

--
Jay Hanke, President
South Front Networks