On 4/20/21 12:15 PM, Chris Wopat wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Heads up that the WiscNet remote MICE switch will be going down for
> maintenance a week from today - Tuesday April 27th from 7am until
> approximately noon.
>
> We'll gracefully tear down BGP Sessions in advance and will chime in
> when complete.

This maintenance is complete, things should be back online and peering
re-established.

We're troubleshooting an issue with a downstream connection to
University of Minnesota, it is not resolved but we completed all
physical troubleshooting.

Details are in the MiceMN slack workspace #tech channel:

	https://micemn.slack.com/archives/C2J6NJS1Y/p1619525844000600

We're likely going to do additional tshooting later this week as well.

--
Chris Wopat
Network Engineer, WiscNet