OSP crews are being mobilized, splicers are engaged, cut is near lake crystal MN. No ETA

Looks like there is an OTDR distance from the internal notes. Will need to locate specific location of the cut once crews arrive on site.

Ben Wiechman
Director of IP Strategy and Engineering
Direct: 320.256.0184
Cell: 320.247.3224
150 Second Street SW | Perham, MN 56573 | arvig.com