From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Reid Fishler <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 3:49:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL][MICE-DISCUSS] Twins Game After MICE Meeting?

Warning: This email originated from outside of Key Cooperative. DO NOT click on links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hey everyone-
   Since it looks like we WILL be having an in person meeting on July 21, I was wondering if anyone wanted to hang around and go see the Twins at home on July 22? Its a night game, 710PM against the LA Angels. I have always wanted to do 2 things in MSP...see a Twins game, and go to the State Fair, and it looks like I may do BOTH this year. :-) Anyone interested?

Reid

--
Reid Fishler
Senior Director