Fiber cut between Mankato and LaSalle is the word I have. Don't have much more status information than that. Believe Zayo is still working to nail down the location.

Ben Wiechman
Director of IP Strategy and Engineering
Direct: 320.256.0184
Cell: 320.247.3224
150 Second Street SW | Perham, MN 56573 | arvig.com