From: [log in to unmask]

Sent: Friday, July 9, 2021 11:52 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Verus AS26156 New Equipment

Hello,

This message is going out to multiple peers and IX's, thus a blind copy message - apologies.

Verus Corporation is migrating our connections to new equipment to support 10G service.

We have already verified physical connectivity and are confident.

AS26156

We are planning maintenance on Saturday 7/10, between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM CST.

During this transition, our BGP session with you will be gracefully shut down on the existing router before turning the session up on the new equipment.

Thank you,

Jamison Masters

Jamison Masters
Partner | CIO
[New-logo-smaller-cropped]
201 85th Ave NW | Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Main: 763.354.2200
Direct: 763.354.2204
Support: 763.354.2222 | [log in to unmask]
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.veruscorp.com
[LinkedinSmaller][TwitterSmaller]