Yes we emailed their NOC shortly after midnight and they said they lost all 3 or 4 circuits to Rochester which I assume are Belle Plaine, Madison, and now Davenport.

They made it sound like they had a couple outages on two paths then at midnight they lost their last path to maintenance.

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021, 9:15 AM Jesse Reed <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Our (AcenTek’s) traffic completely stopped between 00:00 – 02:30 CST this morning to both of our HE.net peerings (at Rochester).  We did not lose our BGP session(s) however.  Anybody else see similar behavior or get a RFO back yet?

Thanks,

Jesse

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, July 9, 2021 1:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] FW: Maintenance: ZAYO TTN-0005095553 Planned

EXTERNAL: This email originated from a sender outside AcenTek. Do not click links or open attachments  unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Looks like the Zayo maintenance below is affecting a number of MICE members, no updated ETR from them at the moment.

Additionally, another maintenance event seems to be affecting HE’s Rochester location starting at midnight - hope everyone is doing OK.

Cheers,

anthony

[log in to unmask]" alt="signature_2077243253">