From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Keith Wirch <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 10:58 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXT]: [MICE-DISCUSS] Atomic Data New Equipment Deployment Maintenance - 7/20/2021

Please note the following maintenance window that will affect peering relationships with Atomic Data.

When:  7/20/2021 2200 HRS Central Time

Duration: 4 hours

Reason:  Replacing routing equipment

Expected Impact:  Peering relationships will drop during replacement.  BGP Peering will be shutdown gracefully prior to equipment replacement.

 Keith Wirch
 Infrastructure Engineer
 ----
 Atomic Data