I will run again, if you all will have me?

Reid

On Sat, Aug 28, 2021, 5:01 PM [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

MICE User Group Meeting 39 will be held September 22nd at 3pm at the UofM’s IT Building: 2218 University Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414.

At that time we will be holding an election for the 3 year Board of Directors position currently held by Reid Fishler.

I will take nominations for that position from now until 5pm on September 10th.

Voting on the 22nd can be done in person or by publicly appointed proxy.

Thanks everyone,

anthony