On 9/29/21 1:15 PM, Fridlington, Anthony wrote:

We seem to be having issues with both of our Microsoft peers at 511, but no others. Is anybody experiencing similar issues?

Someone mentioned to me on Saturday that their customer was reporting one-way communication with Microsoft Azure Cloud. It was not known whether that traffic was going through MICE. I also am not aware which direction was working vs broken. So not much go to on, but this is to say you might not be the only one.

--
Richard