I would like to see something like if only 10 members are present and not
the quorum that is now set, that no action can take place until the next
meeting or the next full quorum. This way we all have time to look at what
changes or actions want to be taken.

Thank you,

Daniel Petsinger

Owner, Radio Link Internet