[Resending with correct Subject and Agenda attachment.]

MICE UG 39 is this week (Wednesday, September 22). It will be in person
and Zoom; details for both below.

I've attached an agenda, which is just our stock agenda, plus the quorum
topic and the election. UG 38 minutes are attached.

As promised, I made a specific quorum proposal for discussion on the list:
http://lists.iphouse.net/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2109&L=MICE-DISCUSS&T=0&F=&S=&P=9082

For the election, the only nomination was Reid FIshler, so he is running
unopposed. As has been our practice, we will still hold the vote for
procedural reasons, even though the result is known.

Updated meeting information:
http://lists.iphouse.net/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2108&L=MICE-DISCUSS&D=0&T=0&P=5908

Notable points:

  * Masks required for all in-person attendees.
  * Zoom Details:
    https://umn.zoom.us/j/95578944919?pwd=Nk1pQXkyZ3dvNkdHTEFoeVNrblFLUT09
    Meeting ID: 955 7894 4919
    Passcode: 0dKX6f