Since Limelight is peering on the two route reflectors, is there anything additional we get if we peer with them directly at MICE?

Frank

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jeremy Lumby
Sent: Thursday, September 9, 2021 2:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] Limelight redundant connection

I just wanted to let everyone know that Limelight has completed their second connection to MICE that goes through the MN VoIP extension switch. They are fully operational now and ready for any bilateral peering requests on the additional ip addresses.

Jeremy Lumby

Minnesota VoIP

9217 17th Ave S

Suite 216