I support as well, for all the reasons others have mentioned.

Frank

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Reid Fishler
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 9:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Quorum

I support this proposal as well. If we get to the point where we are in another lockdown, or where people don't want to travel, we will need this in force as well. All meetings will continue to be announced, but the board should not have to try to call people as the meeting starts to try to make sure the meeting will count (this has happened before).

Reid