Hail IX-Denver Members!

After careful consideration we've decided to bring back the always popular IX-Denver Holiday Happy Hour, in person, this year.

Details will follow. For now, keep your calendars held open on the afternoon / evening of Friday, December 17th, 2021.

As always, we'll bring the food and drinks - you bring the BGP jokes. We hope to see lot's of you there.

FYI - This year's event will be sponsored by FullCTL (read: "full control"), a network automation company that will be coming out of stealth mode just in time for NANOG 83 next month.

Cheers,
~Chris

--
Co-Founder, IX-West