From: Valerie Wittkop <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 10:53
Subject: NANOG 83 PCF Table Details
To: Farmer <[log in to unmask]>

Hi David Farmer

Thank you for completing the submission process to secure a table at the
Peering Coordination Forum.  I am writing today to confirm that we have you
on the list, and you have been assigned to Table # 5.  Please note, you are
allowed up to 2 representatives at your table, who will be able to
distribute business cards and provide a white paper or 1 sheet marketing
page.  If you no longer wish to participate in the PCF at NANOG 83, please
let us know immediately.
We will be holding the Peering Coordination Forum the afternoon of Monday,
November 1, from 5:00pm - 6:30pm CDT, in Regency Room. Please arrive to the
room at 4:45pm to meet the session moderators and set-up your table.

Your table will have a personalized sign displaying the details provided
via your submission. You will find your table sign in the attached PDF
document. If you find you need to make any changes to the information
listed, PLEASE let us know immediately.
We are looking forward to seeing you!

Valerie Wittkop
Program Director
[log in to unmask] | +1 734-730-0225 (mobile) | www.nanog.org
NANOG | 305 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 100 | Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA

ASN 19230

[image: beacon]
David Farmer               Email:[log in to unmask]
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952