Hello MICE fellows,

I'm not sure how much of 206.108.255.0/24 is assigned, but my assumption
is more than 50%.  PeeringDB reports 120 peers with 136 "connections",
so that sounds like more than 50% of the /24 is assigned.

With recent growth in number of active routers at MICE, and the pain of
renumbering, it seems prudent to think about expanding to a /23.

I'm sure I'm not the first to think about this, but I haven't heard any
of the discussion others have likely had.

Unfortunately (predictably) it looks like 206.108.254.0/24 is in use, so
we don't have that option to expand by adding a /24 to our existing /24
to make a /23.

Have we taken steps, had thoughts, or requested additional space from
ARIN as a micro-allocation?

See: https://www.arin.net/reference/research/statistics/microallocations/

Cheers,
Jonathan