Hail Members,

With the COVID pandemic resurging both in CO and around the world, we've decided it would be imprudent to hold an in-person event this winter.

We will update the invite with video conference details.

Thanks for understanding.

Cheers,
~Chris

Chris Grundemann
Co-Founder, President Emeritus
E: [log in to unmask]&recipient=SVhERU5WRVJATElTVFMuSVBIT1VTRS5ORVQ%3D">[log in to unmask]
W: [log in to unmask]&recipient=SVhERU5WRVJATElTVFMuSVBIT1VTRS5ORVQ%3D">https://ix-west.org
[log in to unmask]&recipient=SVhERU5WRVJATElTVFMuSVBIT1VTRS5ORVQ%3D" title="LinkedIn" style="margin-right:8px;color:">LinkedIn[log in to unmask]&recipient=SVhERU5WRVJATElTVFMuSVBIT1VTRS5ORVQ%3D" title="Twitter" style="margin-right:8px;color:">Twitter
Sent from Mailspring[log in to unmask]&recipient=SVhERU5WRVJATElTVFMuSVBIT1VTRS5ORVQ%3D">

To unsubscribe from the IXDENVER list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(IXDENVER,SIGNOFF);