It looks like their link between 511 and Duluth went down at about 11am CDT.

From: Ryan Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, November 5, 2021 at 11:51 AM
To: Jay Hanke <[log in to unmask]>, Richard Laager <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Duluth Extension down

Hi and sorry for spamming this out this way. New company email seems screwed up, so I can't send to discuss at the moment. Much appreciated if someone could spam the following out on my behalf.

Compudyne/Integris is aware that the 10G wave that connects the Duluth extension to 511 is currently down and we're in the process of engaging the carrier. No ETA at the moment.

Regards,

Ryan

Nelson

Network Services Senior Architect