Thanks Aaron and Jeremy re: the redundancy clarification.  I had either overlooked or misunderstood the transport redundancy being proposed.

-Michael

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Aaron Wendel
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2022 7:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] NOCIX MICE Extension Proposal

This goes back to my last message:  I have complete confidence that Jeremy can get us from KC to MN reliably and redundantly.  Within KC we operate our own DF and can spin up as much capacity as we need to wherever we need it.

If something bad we’re to happen to MN VoIP, there are plenty of other paths available to pivot to.

Aaron