We are having problems reaching 206.108.255.164.  We found out this afternoon after a customer stated they were having problems reaching their company’s server that has an IP in a subnet that looks like it is using that this IP as its next hop.

B             199.201.120.0/24 [20/0] via 206.108.255.164, 20:24:51

Has anyone else had problems reaching this 206.108.255.164?  I fairly new here, so I don’t know if this is the right place to put these questions, if not please let me know.

Thanks!

Joshua Eckert | Systems Administrator

CL Tel | 107 N 4th St. | Clear Lake, IA 50428

P: 641-357-2111 | F: 641-357-8800

www.cltel.com | www.facebook.com/cltel

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Clear Lake Independent Telephone Company and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which this e-mail is addressed. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of the company. If you are not the named recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message immediately from your computer.