The plan was to only move the ports that were affected by a fiber move
in Cedar Rapids. The Router12 and Omnitel ports got moved by mistake.

SFN didn't catch it until we got the hands off notification from the
vendor at 6 AM and the alarms hadn't cleared. Rather than rolling a
technician to move the jumper back we enabled the new ports to prevent
a second outage.